Student Feedback of their ICT/ Computing Experience
- We like having access to lesson resources on Frog (Computing is one of the best pages)
- I like the variety of different lesson topics
- I like being able to choose which homework I do
- we like the small class sizes
- lessons are interesting and fun
- I feel like I've learnt a lot this year
- the topics we cover are really important- programming, internet safety
Areas for improvement (Even better if...):
A: This is possible in some topics and Mr Rogers will look at this for next year
Q: Could we have more of a variety of tasks and activities in lessons?
A: Yes- Mr Rogers will tweak lessons planned for next year
Q: Can we do more group projects in lessons?
A: As with the first answer- this is possible for some of the topics studied and will be looked at when planning for next year
Q: Can all subjects collect homework via Google Drive?
A: Different subjects have different requirements for homework and Google Drive doesn't work for all subjects. We will share this with them but not all subjects will be able to do this.
Q: Can Frog be used more in other subjects? We would like more information on these sites please.
A: Yes- Mr Rogers will speak to all subjects leaders to ensure Frog pages are developed more
Q: Can there be access on Frog to other useful information e.g. our timetables?
A: We will investigate this
Q: Can we do more computing trips?
A: We already have quite a few but mainly for digital leaders- we will look at further trips for next year