Modern Foreign Languages Feedback- year 8This week students from year 8 were invited to Baraza to feed back their thoughts to Mr Zafar on their French or Spanish lessons. Students really seemed to understand the importance of learning a language and how it will benefit them in the future.
Here's what they said:
What Went Well:
Students commented that they:
- enjoy that different skills that are involved in lessons
- enjoyed the last module which was a French film review
- enjoyed learning about the culture about the countries alongside the language aspects
- are making a greater progress this year and enjoying languages more
- enjoy watching videos alongside working, they believe it helps them more.
- enjoy languages overall
Even Better If:
Students said that would like:
- more role play activities
- to choose their seating plan (students are aware that teachers choose seating plans for a variety of good learning reasons)
- a language OOSHL (after school club)